This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 months, 4 weeks ago by Chakradhar Reddy.

• Author
     Chakradhar Reddy
    Participant

I need a help regarding the amphibious robot you built. I am a student doing project on the same.please help me with it.
    can you please tell me , is there any software available to do simulation of motion of robot on water surface.
    i would be glad if i can get Report or thesis of the project. it will help me a lot.

SuperDroid
    Keymaster

Hello Chakradhar! Thank you for reaching out to us with your question. For our amphibious robot, we didn’t use any software to test performance in the water. We used practical testing to make sure the unit could float and maneuver in the water.

We have two videos on our Youtube channel showing our tests for the robot.

We also have our page listing the components and construction of the amphibious robot. This provides an explanation of how it is controlled, connected, built, and operated.

https://www.superdroidrobots.com/shop/item.aspx/amphibious-4wd-wifi-robot-ig42-sb/2121/

Since we didn’t use software to test this robot we can’t offer a recommendation on how to simulate this. There are likely programs that would allow you to render a 3D model of your robot in water, but we don’t use any in our department. We’d suggest checking forums on 3D modeling programs for a possible solution.

We wish you the best of luck with your prototype!

abhamit
    Participant

For those looking to create a small robot, the best Arduino is likely the Arduino Uno. This microcontroller is relatively inexpensive and packs a lot of punch for its size, making it perfect for powering small robots. It also has a large community of users and developers, meaning there is a wealth of information and support available for those just getting started with Arduino.

Upcoming World’s Largest Robotics Championship TECHNOXIAN 2022

If You are a Robotics Competitor Than Join Our Group and take a challenge in Our Upcoming World’s Largest Robotics Championship TECHNOXIAN 2022 ?

Prize Bifurcation: INR 100,000 (1st Prize) | INR 50,000 (2nd Prize) | INR 25,000 (3rd Prize – Two Teams)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login Register

©2024 SDRobots.com | All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account