This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 6 months ago by SuperDroid.

• Author
     jtormale
    Participant

Dear support!

I should choose either IG52 (two bearing) or DG-158 (direct) motors. Can’t figure out myself which one is better option when considering work effort for assemble those vs costs. Could you please share assembly pictures, Bill of Material and the prices from accessories I need to install those to the wheels (I have not choose wheels and tires either, Couldn’t find power wheelchair wheels that fits to the DG-158 shaft)? Steb by step if possible. That way it could be easier to choose. It is no t possible to buy assembly work from you, sorry.

Both will fill my needs, but I wondering which I should start use. Price difference is about 285$, but not tell whole truth.

Best Regards
    jtormale

SuperDroid
    Keymaster

We do not currently have any kits with he DG-158 motors. The assembly using these motors would have to be completely custom and you would have to have a lot of experience with fabrication and assembly. The selection of the parts such as bearings, sprockets, chains, etc. is very involved. The use of the DG-158 motors will provide you with a lot more power, but all your components (shafts, chains, sprockets, chassis, batteries, wiring, motor controllers, etc) will all need to be much larger and your cost will be significantly more than using the 1G52 chassis kit we have available.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login Register

©2024 SDRobots.com | All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account