Tagged: 

This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 1 month ago by SuperDroid.

• Author
     Ben
    Participant

Hey,

Last month we got an HD2-S tactical robot as an offer from a contributor to our lab, we are an Artificial Intelligence laboratory, and I have been struggling since then, to find a way to be able to program it, and all what i have tried have been unsuccessful so far, we have case to control it remotely, but traffic appear to be encrypted in between, if someone could point me a way to program it for advanced application, I’d be really grateful.

SuperDroid
    Keymaster

Hi. The HD2 is a tactical remote surveillance robot. The controls are a proprietary encrypted protocol. It was not designed to be modified by the end user. If you want to make the robot autonomous, you will have to remove the radios, etc. and just talk straight to the motor controller. There is nothing we can support, and obviously will void all warranty. Again you are using the robot in a manner it was not intended for. We have provided many autonomous robots using the HD2 chassis, but we would not start by using the The HD2-S (Tactical version), the controls, motors, batteries, cameras, etc. are all set up for remote control/surveillance, not autonomous operation. Modification of the robot may have bad result including burning out the motors, batteries, etc. if done improperly. Again, your on you own if you do this. It is NOT what that robot was designed for…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login Register

©2024 SDRobots.com | All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account