This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 1 month ago by Jason.

• Author
     John Poffenbaugh
    Participant

For my Senior Design Project for Miami University I created a Remote controlled track driven snowblower. I got the inspiration off of this very website and thanks to their very speedy and prompt shipment when I needed parts asap. The customer service and product quality is top notch. I used a Sabertooth dual 60 amp motor controller to control the wheel chair motors to drive the tracks, a Sabertooth dual 12 amp r/c motor controller to control the chute motor, a Battle switches to control the front light bar, and a couple servos to control the throttle and front linear actuator. Thanks to your inspiration and fast shipping speed I was able to make this project happen. Thanks again.

John

John Poffenbaugh
    Participant

Here are some pictures of the final project.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     SuperDroid
    Keymaster

Very Cool!

John Poffenbaugh
    Participant

This project worked out great for my Senior Design Project to finish my Bachelors in Electro-mechanical Engineering.

John

Jason
    Participant

Hi John, I am very much interested in doing something similar to my snow blower. Would you mind sharing information regarding the build? I am new to building robots but am fairly technically skilled (I am an engineer at a medical device company) and a quick study. I’d appreciate any help in getting myself started in my new found interest.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login Register

©2024 SDRobots.com | All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account